Friday, December 17, 2010

New Big Boss

yeah....my family got a new big boss now...

Nik Adam Rayyan laaaah...

he's very hygenic...
if he pee a little....he will cry out loud and make us change his diapers

he sleep in the dark which some kind of good thing and when he was about to start to go asleep....the air cond should be on and the room must cool....then he will get a good night sleep...but still wake up at midnight and make us change his diapers and feed him...

what I like about him is....he smiles when we say his full name at him....

ouh....he also wakes up at 3 in the morning or 4...
haha....
even my dad is under his influence.....haha...
tok wan(my dad) Adam takes care of him alone and feed him by himself and do everything else by himself when my mom fell sick and my dad doesn't want to burdened my abe....

so far it hasn't been my turn to be awake at night to feed him because at their eyes I'm to young to handle this kind of stuff..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment