Monday, April 4, 2011

MUST KNOW!-Major Patricia

okay readers, I bet many of you tak tahu siapakah MAJOR PATRICIA.


hahhhhh....
can you see the thingy behind the woman in the picture.
ITS a JET FIGHTER.
the woman pulak adalah Major Patricia.
in 2008, when I met her in LIMA Langkawi she was only Kapten then I read about her promotion to Major in the news last year I thing.

okay, I said that she is the one that you all must know because
she's the only woman that flies a jet fighter in Malaysia.
I have to say, I adore her a LOT!
because of her I wishED I want to be a jet flyer too.hehe.
tapi tidak bisa, ketinggian tidak cukup.

act, ketinggian cukup cuma cukup2 makan.so tak boleh sbb, every pilot tak kira aeroplane or helicopters, will be shorter...
because of what?
sbb TARIKAN GRAVITY.

kalau tak caya pergi airport tgk pilot yg dh berUMOR, mesti leher diaorg pendek.
okay, dh lari tajuk.

haha
urm, sambung.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, negara yang ada jet fighter perempuan ada 3 sahaja.
1:America
2:Russia
3:jeng3.......MALAYSIA..

eeeeee, when I know this info. BANGGA GILER AKU dengan MAJOR Patricia.

how about korang?

No comments:

Post a Comment