Friday, August 19, 2011

Business tak boleh pergi dri ku.


hello readers, as you can the above picture. haha. I ran to it at Ampang Park nyer kedai stationery. At first, I wanted to buy a file that has animal drawing design then I saw all the above files. I LOVED them. It was so cute. and kena dgn ku. perasan tak cartoon dia pkai braces. alolololo. huhu.

so, I bought 4 different files. dgn niat nak jual dkt org laen. haha.
so far takde benda kena dgn tajuk. I just wanna tell u ollsss. that I LOVE BUSINESS. haha. I have been doing since I was like 5 years old. helping my mom sold her brooches. The thing is, when I DO BUSINESS, tak pernah lah tak untung lagi.
dlm erti kata laen, semua dia atas dh sold out. hua3. except for one la. coz I'm using it. hehe.
hebat ak. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment