Saturday, August 24, 2013

longing for a new blog

Hi everyone. this is Nik comin in .....................over....................beeeeeeppppp

hehe
during my holiday I have been  longing to create a new blog. which in it I will be posting about my experience of getting fit and share my opinion for other girls to get fit especially muslims girls.
like

what to wear ( sport wear yg menutup aurat)
where to buy muslimah sport wear
where to jog.
how to do cardio in your room
what to eat when you are on healty diet.
how to take care of skin ; which I think will be alot coz I really like to talk about it.

well.basically its about everything that lead to healthy lifestyle at the same time you can still menunaikan tanggungjawab sebagai umat islam. gituh
Maybe , in a way, giving people advice, boleh buat diri aku sendirik jadi baik. Insya Allah.
:)

I already prepare with where to get reference and so on. well. I cant simply post information with no reference, who will believe me. -_-
I dont want to give people the wrong idea or things to eat and do.
that will be terrible.

but the problem is I have been looking for the PERFECT NAME that suits my new blog. -_-
tensi waaa.
 I need a name that's catchy and somehow show, this blog is about healthy lifestyle.and facial care.
OKAY.
when I say FACIAL CARE.it does not mean BOYS/GUYS/MEN cant read it. Im goin to talk my experience taking care of my dad and bro skin. both have different skin. I can write tones of things about men skin. hehe. I like to read about guy facial product too. so

MY NEW BLOG SUITS BOTH GENDER.

hehe
 but still, I NEED A NAME THAT'S AWESOME.

if any of you reader have any idea. do share.and bagi la kebenaran utk sayer eh wak.

hehe
This is Nik Camelia. looking forward to share tones of things in my new blog.
Over and out
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment