Saturday, June 26, 2010

World Cup FEVER

ole~~ole~~~ole~~~oleee~~~
at this moment....
many people are wondering...who will be the champion!!!...

wow...it has been long time since I've post my latest blog...
maybe bacause..I am having the blog fever too...
my frens jst keep on saying BLOG..BLOG...BLOG...

so I was wondering...what happen to mine...
so here I am.....
check upon it....

world cup???hurmm.....I will say fascinating...boring...SHOCKING!!!...

fascinating=the match of Portugal and North Korea...hah!!poor north Korea...

boring=Portugal and Brazil.....(seri;nasib baik ak tidur after game start)

shocking= happened to me when i went to a mamak restaurant to buy mee goreng for my nenek......as NORMAL....many GUYS were there watching football match live....after I ordered.....all of the customer in the restaurant suddenly screamed or yell or whatever the sudden sound was because the footballer ALMOST goal but NO goal...damn freaking scary!!

what i love about World Cup was the theme song...
Waving Flag by K'naan our saudare seIslam....and
wakakakakakaka....huhu....by Shakira...

I like more to waving flag song....

the other thing that I like is the advertisement.....
I love the advertisement of...Messi and the other Guy....
i Love Celcom bears....and Wayne rooney's....
haha...where all the babies are name after him....so CUTE....
very BulaT...haha....

The team that I'm a fan of right know....
ask me know...I will say.....not interested in World cup
p.s:act i am....

ask me later after the champion is announced...
I will say the team of the winning team...huhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment