Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BOYS!!

Aku sangkakan kwn ak dh cukup cun utk menawan hati seseorg lelaki...tapi tak jugak...
men's heart are full with complication......
ssh btol nak agak...

omg...
this one still keep in touch with my....well the way i hear it...his message
he still got some feeling for my dear friend here...

yet....still open up his eye wider and search for other women....

if I have a friend whom was about to get married with this guy I would likely....as her to think 100 times more......

this is unbelieveable!!!......

kalau dh jumpa yg laen tak payah la berfeeling-feeling dgn X girlfriend....
ngok tol....

and my friend here WILL look so LAME when the day where this fella sudah turun saham dier n tak boleh cari pompuan laen....so will just go back to the old one....

omg....
ko dh mintak tlg ak byk kali...
how to deal with ur life...
ak bagai nak rak..memberi nasIhat...end up....u still remain the same....JERK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment