Thursday, December 9, 2010

SPM-done!

t0day...10/12/2010

was the 2nd day after i'm done with SPM

feeling: not That HappY....

hurmmm~~~

after the 3.30 p.m which was after Biology Paper 3 's paper, most of my frens were screaming and hooray-ing...
well I was................................................................................... smiling

I dont really enjoy my freedom because
i- I was sick and
ii- i'm not happy with my Bio

damn.....bio was so damn freaking hard....
It spoil my mood....
TOTALLY!!!

now I'm in KL....jumpa anak buah pertama
and I will be staying here for a long time...

on Thursday
in the morning
I felt STRESS
5x more stress than taking SPM

thinking of it also make me stress
usually when I have nothing to do I will read booksss
when boring I will do exerciseesssss

now....when I'm free
I'm blank
when I'm boring
I'm blank

I'm 28o km(not accurate) away from My frenssss
I can't hang out with them
watch movies with them

but God is fair
here in KL i can take care of Adam

my adorable anak buah tersayang

No comments:

Post a Comment