Saturday, June 26, 2010

He's tooo good for me, is it?

let me tell you a story about this one guy...

he's name is... A _ _ _ _..
very good guy..

I really mean it by the word GooD!!.

first time I met him was at this camp..
it was Pencinta Alam's Club ....camping activity...
I was having crush on somebody else...the one that I liked for a long time..but I stopped liking him for awhile coz I do not meet him frequently...
the when I saw him at the camp again ...I was....like.....ahhhh~~~~...
happy bangat....kerna dier cute bangat....

haha~~....but THE GUY that I'm talking about is a different people..
I was impressed with him...
ader perlantikan Peghulu and penghuluwati and so on...
his Friends....vote for him to be the camp Imam...
and he was just smilling..and accept it...
there was no rebbelling at all....I totally like it
because i've been to fadzilah kamsah and Ustaz Zawawi Camp....nak suruh budak jadi Imam bkn main susah.....
Its hard to find that kind of teenager this day...especially muslim teen.....
So!! I was really impressed...
and I wasnt alone....
many other gurls campers like him...
bEcause...he was one of a kind kalu nak di bandingkan dgn kengkawan lelaki dier yang laen...
just until the election time I was impressed...
throughout the camp...he was there..but my eyes were always at the other guy..yg cute tuh..hee~
but there are time where...I looked at him and just LiKing it.....hee~~
.....
and the camp goes bla~bla~bla...
after the camp as usuall all the campers will connect with each other by texting or even facebooking...hee~~
I was always texting with my fren here...he is a guy,Q
why is he texting me...?
haha~~because he liked my fren and need someone to help him to control his feeling because when he likes somebody he just keep thinking of it...all the time...most of the time...
it was ok at the beginning but when he was despreate like mad...it was time to tell my good fren there's a guy from the camp like her.....
but i was kind of too late because the news was not known by only me ...some of my other frens do...
then my other frens was the source for my good fren to know that the camp guy like her...so she wasnt really shock...when I told her...
ok..back to the main point..

my fren here...the guy,Q
was the one who told me that there's a GUY also from the camp like me and I was wondering who it might be...
oh....his other intention for telling me this kind thing was because I was heartbroken..because the cute guy that I liked already has a girlfriend...this part was already posted in my blog...
it is the second blog that i post....

ok back to the GUY...
my fren here...text me to tell to text the GUY...
and i was like..
Y
Y
Y???
and he was like...just text him and tell him who you are...
and i was like..
Y?
Y?
Y?
then finally he told me that this GUY asked about me before... and I was like...smilling non-stoppable after that...
haha~~
then my gurl fren told that this GUY has a myspace account so I give him a message...
yes..i was the one who started it...

so...we keep on relpying each other message....
most of the time kitaorg bergurau pasal main troli kat airport la and so on.....
it was a very cute moment ...For me...

after that, he makes his own facebook account...and things go onn...and I like him even more...day by day......
but when school started....kitaorg jrg msg...bkn jarang la...cuma message sikit2 sbb dier online hujung minggu sahaja....
..then jumpa kat tusyen bio....so...hurmm...lagi suka...

but after i told him that i will be hanging out with my fren....during the holidays in march...he told me the same thing and he was going out at the same day....
so I was looking foward to meet up with him....
but it turns out to be very menyakitkan hati...

I told him after that day ...that I terserempak with him once...only nearby the Big apple...but act it was more...than 5 times....
i was there walking right next to him...then i forgotten sumthing with my chinese fren so i patah balik..and again ...he was just there right in front of me..but I was standing at his side...myB tak nampak...
while waiting for my mom..I read a story book at the dataran pahlawan field and there he was walking with his fren...enjoying himself...
then...I went to the toilet...
I saw they were hanging out subaidah....then I went to pray....
then I went to mcd to continue reading book and that was the lst time I saw him...
when i was crossing by the subaidah Restaurant to go to Mcd...

he was just there....I was just there....and dia tak lansung tanya Q to ask me...yang aku ader kat situ tak...tgh buat apa....but nothing...
zero respond..
dier tak ader semangat lansung nak jumpa kiter...but I was like semangat melonjak2 sbb once he told me that he missed hanging out with his fren and dier terasa rugi giler..sbb his fren terserempak dgn aku...

guys...are so good with words...

but he is a good person..just maybe i was really annoying kowt....
haha
entaler...

to summaries...
saya kata dier baik sbb...
dier di tag..di satu gambar...
and his frens like puji dier tinggi2..
mengatakan betapa baiknya dier...
even Q told me that ssh nak cari org mcm dier..
dier baik sgt kowt......

but I was really hurt when he told Q that if I jumpa dgn a better guy than him...I can just go with the guy and not to worry about him...

myb he's not for me.....
he's to good sampai kebaikan dier tuh ak rasa macam dier jahat sgt sbb mepermainkan persaan ak...dalam tahun2 nak periksa besar nih...
so I told my self that.
i DONT like HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment