Monday, December 27, 2010

Demi Lovato..diam-diam ubi berisi

I LOVE DEMI LOVATO

and it SurPrised me by a LOT when I knew that she got admitted to rehab....
at a very young age....

my jaw drop until the center of the earth I guess
hahaha.....

well...who ever tought that a sweet girl that does a lot of great activities for the young people like anti bully....will be the one lead to the REHAB...

for disney stars...
everyone taught it will be Miley Cyrus that will be the 1st person admit to the rehab because she was some sort of trouble-maker....

but it wasn't
I think this news broke a lot of teenage girl's hearts especially the one whom really look up to her as her idol....someone like me....

I really salute her....at first when i saw how confidence she was and how hardworking she was when doing something...
and another thing is that she really got talent..

camp rock 2 shows that she's really a good singer..but Sonny with a Chance shows people that she can really act.....

in this year I saw that she kind of control-freak...
I think so ....
she's a control freak in a way that when she sings......she will be the only one whom will sing and will be the best singer...

for disney stars...she is really the best singer...
and the pretty and cute Selena Gomez really can't fight with her voice...

I said that demi is a control freak because I saw 2 times demi sang her partner part in a duet song...

for example she lip-sync selena part in their video clip and she took Joe Jonas part when they sing Make A Wave at American Idol.....

she's like
"I'm good. I going to sing. I sing it better than anyone else"

Lastly I would want to wish Demi Lovato to a make a HIT comeback.....

No comments:

Post a Comment