Monday, December 27, 2010

My Boy BaNd


NsynC

my 1st boy band..haha

I've been their fan since I was like 6 years old.....
well...it's all because of my eldest sister...

she kept on watching them.....in shows and concert so I also....accidentally followed her.....

she love JC(2 from left)
well I Love JT( 2 from right)

we love their songs..
the first reason my mom bought the astro because my sis want to watch their concert on HBO channel....
even my parents memorize their song because we kept on repeating it and always sings it....haha...

my dad love their This I Promise You song...well I must say that it is one of their HIT song....

well now it have been more than 10 years since their break
my sis said that their contract was still on it means someday they will make a comeback....but many people think that it cannot happen because JT is now richer than the other boys in the boy band when he make his solo debut...why waste energy to go back to something that might not be successful.....btw....JT and Lance have some conflict between them....


so.......to medicate the pain of NO NSYNC....
now....we got

SHINEE!!!!
a well known boy band in Korea...

yes their Korean...
nowadays there many boy band in korea that do funky pop type of music the kind of music that is same with Black eye Peas...

but my SHINEE here....
do a NORMAL pop song...

and they are a very good dancerssssss....
I can bravely said that when they dance they are 5X better than NSYNC...haha.....for real...

they vocal leader is Onew(1st from left), Jonghyun(center) and Key(1st from right)

they can dance and sing well so...
I'm really into them right now....

and wishing that many people were because this group deserve to be popular...
more popular than they are now

No comments:

Post a Comment