Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bila Dewasa

Bila Dewasa?

cakap kena jaga. tingkah laku kena jaga. tempat memandang kena jaga. cara berfikir pun kena jaga

who likeS to be an adult?

I like to stay 8 years old for the rest of my life.
my family knows that I act like I'm 8. but I'm the 8 years old girl who know how to handle house chores.
ergh. that sucks.
sometimes I prefer being a shortie where I will say: "Mama, Came tak sampai nak gosok baju, tolong"
then mama will say: "mintak tlg kak yana or kak iz"

haha....I really LIKE the last part though....

being an adult is like entering the world where bad things can always happen to you if you do not be ALWAYS aware to your surrounding...

ok.
what I'm trying to say is like this......

A girl...
Seorang perempuan yg mempunyai byk sifat ayhnya tetapi masih lagi mempunyai sifat keperempuanannya....
masuk belajar di Universiti....
pandai. berani. alim. tak tinggal solat. jaga batas pergaulan dan aurat.
garang. degil. strict..... very strict..... sometimes byk mengarah..

well its normal for a girl yg selalu lead since dari primary school lagi....

ok...
this GIRL.....

yes, I know her...

kena fitnah.. Di universiti..
oleh student sama universiti...
which is universiti Malaya..
where not many malaysian can make it there...
where brilliant people study...

but still this people do not appreciate their time enough and use it dgn membuat keje bodo...

HELL!!I'm surprised..

This Girl told me that...

Human will always be human....

according to the movie 'My Name Is Khan'

" there are only two types of people in this world, good people and bad people"

according to me

"there are two types of people in this world, WISE people and DUMBass people who don't know what is the function of the brain and the heart and soul"....

both category are filled with ADULTS....................

SO, WHEN we are an ADULTS, where do we put ourself in?

No comments:

Post a Comment