Friday, September 16, 2011

selamat-selamat hari rayyyaaaa~~~~~


Selamat Hari Raya everyone, gome-ne.(sorry) wish lambat. coz I had a really busy and tiring week. wlaupun bercuti selama 2 minggu utk raya tapi still puasa kat rumah its like 10x more tiring.. ergh!

so. I just wanna share with u olls. My sambutan hari raya, for the first time at matrix.
the  first pic, is me with my roomate from Alor Gajah, Fatin Anis..... yeah, I wore RED. haha. tudung sendiri punya, baju roomate nyer. hua3.

then the picture goes on.....
huhu.

the above pic is, from left Fatin, Iffah and Ainn. my classmates.........


ini pula adalah the gurlsss, from my classss.
from left: Kak Aisha, Ung Shen Jie, ME, and Fatin; nak jugak ada taw. planning nyer nak tangkap gambar dgn Ung jer, then 2 org lagi msk line. hemph!
      
the BOYSSS....

 

dgn SHAH, my squashmates and also, SYAKIRA(the most left) my ketua block!





on candid camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and TADA...... I'm sory, I dun really have the mood to write a lot coz I just upgraded my blog so everything is new now. so, bye2 for now. Assalmualaikummmm~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment