Friday, November 4, 2011

Dapat MEDAL!!!!!

Hey readers,

well, I wanna share with u oll about one of my sweeet moment.
There were a squash tournament held in my college where wakil block student akn bersaing antara satu sama lain. So, yeah. I represent for skuash anddddddddd....

I WON!!! I WON GOLD!!!! awesome tak!haha. well, waktu mini kakom(tournament skuash) tak berapa ada saingan sgt tapi sekarang..............well nanti citer, on the other post.

so, waktu bdk2 modul satu kena lari utk larian kakom. bdk yg menang mini kakom kena amek medal.
so yeah, I took it. in front of about 1000 people.
haha. CUAK3!.
naseb after I took the medal, my block mate said that the way I go up on stage was so COOL.alhamdullilah. haha. poyo.
haha!!!!

so, the day where I have to return the medal that I got ( atas sbb nak dpt medal baru;yg lagi chantek), I brought it to class, and showed it to my classmate, ni la hasil nyerrrrrrrr......

FATIN!!!!

IFA!!


From left: AIZA, NANI and AINN



EH, medal I kot. of course la, saya posing lebih ngan medal tuh. the things is the medal in the pictures is the old one, whereas the new one is much prettier, tapiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dlm gambar tak chantek lansung so... abaikan.haha.


maaplaaa, muka tak berapa comel~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment