Monday, June 25, 2012

Shinee-Sherlock

This is Nik, overrr.....beeeppp.
Assalamualaikum readers. 

tonight I'm going to talk about my Kpop Idol group, and that will be the cuty pie, Shinee.
They released their new single, about 3 months ago and the title of the song will be Sherlock. what I'm going to talk about is that the song,firstly will be. hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not that into it, but the chorus part was the one that kept me attached to it. I was pretty lame at the beginning. coz I listen to it the through youtube every time. when I was totally into like seriously in love with the song, just then I start to download it. yes, I'm weird. so it took some time. I think this is song is not that HIT at korea like their previous single(Lucifer and Julliete) but the dance move is surely very smart. and may I ask who's the choreographer. naaaaaaa. I knew the answer already. its MJ co-partner. if I'm not mistaken. 






the video was posted in march and in June there's only 8 million viewers.
eventhough its act a lot but in the korea entertainment industry, its not. i think if its were SuJu, SNSD, 2ne1 or whoever else by June the total amount of viewer will more then 10 million. poor my Shinee. when I was in my college, I was the only who into shinee. it was weird and kind of pathetic coz when it comes to Shinee, I'm the only who gets jumpy. erghh.

but who cares. I still love them.




This is Nik Camelia, a Shawols(shinee's fan group).
over and out.

Assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment