Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pangkor

This is Nik, comin in, over.
Assalamualaikum peeps.

so I've been to Pangkor during my holidays. Pangkor will be the first island I've been to. it was a nice experience. well I have to say tht, Pangkor looks very pretty, but it is kind of disappointing coz it is not as pretty as pulau2 dia laut cina selatan. well of course before goin to Pangkor I have raeki the place and also other island. eg: Redang, Perhentian, Tioman n etc
errrr. mcm mana ekh nk ckp. when I arrived at the hotel, I went straight to the beach, n I was wow-ed by the beauty of the colour of the sea. the thing tht dissapointment me was the sea was not crystal clear, like the pictures I saw shows tht, the water at the Pangkor... at laut cina selatan semua, crystal clear, mean biru yg cantik giler.
as for Pangkor. ek. air dier cantik tp hijau jer poooonnn.
huhu

so I have no idea how to make this post more interesting, just enjoy the pictures. huhuhu.



a word of advice, DONT TRY TO CYCLE ALONG THE BEACH, pasir kat bahagian tu kan lembut. so it was DAMN tiring. 





tht is a shirt. it was done by Aina menanyer tp, aku cuma touch up jer, kasi perfect sikit. haha
but the one yg rangka,lukisan tuh was me. haha. nak jugak kredit.


messy-me.

itu saja.
This is Nik Camelia Al Haded over and outtttttttttttttt~~~~
beeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment