Friday, June 7, 2013

Camwhoresss


This is Nik, comin in overrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~
beeeeepppp..

Assalamualaikum, dear readers.

this is goin to be a short(kot) post about camwhoring and the story of it tht relate to my life.

waktu awal2 jadi teenager, I was wandering apa la yg chinese kelas aku buat. duckface, high 5 and stuff
during highschool, taking pictures at the photobooth with multiple choices of frame were viral. so I was infected as well. rasanyer dari from 1 until form 3.
so I did the annoying cute poses and stuff. haha. its seems cute back then, but looking back those pictures just make me want to puke.
like really. I dont even like to look at myself. I deleted all of it from facebook. there were too many in Myspace, so I deleted my account straight away. hahaha. and I deleted the one that i kept in my hardisk
haha.
then, I wonder, why I did those cute/annoying pose.
its because,
I did not get any compliment or people saying Im pretty. and I did those stuff because i hope I can be complimented just like the way I like or puji gambar2 comel bdk cina.
I do get some.


but I get hate comments more.
:(
its ok looking back when the one whom kutuk u was ur friend. its forgivable. sebab dier pon kurang matang waktu tuh,
its the kutukan from THE ADULTSSSS. is what cause me to stop. :)
its not a good thing, because the smartest way to stop people from doing bad thing is not by giving negative feedback.
cth mcm: kita nk org hisap dadah berhenti hisap dadah . kita kutuk dier. mak bapak ko tak ajar la bagai.

cara mcm tuh. tak menjadik sangat and agak kejam.

so I LITERALLY STOP camwhoring. and say to myself. IM UGLY. people dont even bother taking my picture or even take pictures with me.nak2 lps form 3 pakai braces, lg burok ak senyum nyer pooonnn. hahaha.

sampai la masuk Matrix. :)
i have to say nak tangkap gambar rmai2 pon awkward. I LITERALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SMILE.
then slowly, I get used to it.

i get used to taking pictures.
then, kematangan melanda.muahaha. bila ada certain hari orang ckp aku pakai tudung comel. aku pon amek gambar sendrik utk kenangan.but I pose NORMALLY
normal as in. SMILE.

lps bukak braces. I smile widely.nampak jer gigi.
I EMBRACE IT.

here, in university. I start to make dork faces. coz, being adult just get so boring , and I dont want my pictures to be plain.

and here in university, I get negatives feedback too :(

BUT, ia tidak menjatuhkan aku. haha.

because, since matrix, the moment people hate my self-taken picture. where they said things like this,

"ni perasan cute la ni"
"dh hbs comel dh ker"


aku ckp balik dlm hati.
MEMANG DALAM GAMBAR TU AK RASA COMEL PON TU SBB AK SIMPAN.

kalau nk ikutkan, if I took my own picture, out of 10. I will delete 7.
so the pictures tht I look good or pleasant, I will keep it.
because if I HATE MY LOOK JUST LIKE THE WAY I DID BEFORE


THEN I HATE THE LOOK THAT ALLAH CREATED FOR ME.
the look tht have the mixture of my mom and dad faces.
:)

so muslimat sekalian.
embrace it.smile to warms other people's heart. but dont do those annoying pose. like I did. haha. its ok if you are 13,14,15. you are learning. but if you are 19,20,21 ++
geezz,GET A LIFE.haha.


be thankful, that you can still smell with those nose, look at the world with those eyes, and recite dua/al quran with those mouth/tongue and EAT WITH THOSE TEETH,

because if you ask me.
my family member sendiri ada yg blind, cleft(sumbing).
for me being me, and still not thankful for it.
I am much worst than those kafir who accept themselves(their body and looks).

p.s: its not easy. but tabahkan hati. mohon bantuan Allah. if people dont want you in their frame, then make your own.

#kesabarandilangitke-7

thats all for now.

This is Nik Camelia Al Haded, a girl with a dimple on her left cheek, over and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment