Thursday, November 17, 2016

UK Trip 2016: The Unfortunate Event $$$



Assalamualaikum,

This is Nik, coming in.

Thank you for being here and reading my blog.

You may wonder what is it about the "unfortunate event" .
Did something bad happen when we were in the UK.
Did something happen not according to plan.

Well YES for both

First of all, my two sisters and I went to watch the LION KING show at Lyceum theater.
It was one of the most exciting thing that we want to do.
We FREAKING paid Rm400++ for the seat we sat.

hmmmm
so what happen.

We arrive on Wednesday, and we watched the theater on Thursday at night.
the show start at 7.30pm
since we have only been there for about 24 hours, our body was still jetlag
so guess what happen.


We were tired and sleepy.
We have been going around since early in the morning and and and and and, me and Kak yana woke up at 4am in the morning.

Before the show start, I was so excited, literally I was jumpy and smiling like a weirdo,
But both of my sisters said there are getting sleepy so they need coffee but we couldn't find any coffee nearby the theater. We saw there's a bar inside the lyceum theater so we taught they have it but they dont.

So no coffee.

We watched the starting of the show. The intro was so awesome, then the moment they start to talk, we dozed off.

like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I thought I dont need coffee.
But I needed one.

The show was amazing
It really is.
I said IS
coz the show is still available and running.

We chose LION KING instead of the others such as Aladdinor Wicked because it has a better review.

and people reviewed it differently.

All the other theater shows are great as well, but the one that made LION KING show so great is because of the graphic.

Even though I slept 40% of the showtime, there were moments where I got to see the best grahpic moments.

It is so great that people were focusing on that more than the actors.

When I said graphic it means the background,
They made the stage into ALMOST exactly like the movie scene.
I cant share the amazing part. It will be a spoiler and spoiler SUCKS.

So yeah.
That is ONE of the unfortunate event that happened to US.
and we find it very funny now.
Well, Im kind of pissed coz that thing cost me RM400++
huwaaaaaa
iCry
but I still enjoy my quick nap. hehe

This is Nik Camelia Al Haded, still look forward to experience other live show .
over and out

Assalamualaikum.




p.s: I have made my London vlog, which include the part that I went to watch Lyceum theater. Yup, a few moments before we zzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment