Sunday, April 13, 2014

21 and beyond.


This is Nik . comin in. over. beeepp

Assalamualaikum everyone.

on the 6th of April, I turned 21.

well, it was not a festive celebration, but it was enough.
a "thing" that my parents bought, was a huge mark for me.
a lunch that my brother paid, was yummy and delicious.
a video call from my sister abroad, is fun
a birthday wish from my cousin-like-lil bro, Aiman. is heart warming.
and
the lots and lots of bday wish from fb frens, are AWESOME!

thank you for all your sincere wishes, for me to enjoy my bday.

here, I declare that Im becoming more mature at every seconds that passes. haha.
some of you might think that, Im talking nonsense.
yes. every person is maturing.
but for those who know me, they know, the way I think and I speak.
The way I think is like Im living in a cartoon world.
bila aku sakat/kacau org, aku expect diaorg ketawa mcm goofy. huhu.
I like to see people smiling. cartoon always smile kan.

haha.back to serious stuff.
things happen. good and bad.
both happen on my 21st birthday. so that is why I said Im maturing.
Im not changing myself from what I am right now becoming a more boring person. NO!!
Im still gonna poke ur cheeks people *evil laugh

Im maturing in Islamic way.yes, Insha Allah. with Allah blessing and help+support from people around.
Allah make me cried that day.
I only realize a few days after my bday. why things happen like so.

Then I come to my senses. aku ni byk sgt dosa agaknyer.
what happen will haunts me for the rest of my life. as much as I want to forget, I have to keep that memory at one side so that, when Im parting away from the road to Allah, I shall remember

6th of April 2014, the day Allah reminds me to, sujud at him, crave for forgiveness and blessing only from him.

This is Nik Camelia Al Haded
over and out
Assalamualaikum.
p.s : dont ask me what happened. its personal. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment